Saturday, June 11, 2011

It's Treat Time!

And this one is oh, so easy! I don't bake. I don't even really like to cook that much. So usually, when a well-meaning friend passes along a recipe, I just ignore them. I'm not one to try something new, plus there's that whole "not liking to bake" thing. But this one? So easy even I can do it. And yummy too!

You know something is going to be easy when it involves 3 (yes THREE) simple ingredients:

And when the directions start off with "pour peaches in pyrex dish":

(I did cut them up into bite-sized pieces though)

And the next step is "top with cake mix and melted butter". Yep. Easy.

And viola! This comes out of your oven! And your house? It smells yummy!

So here's the full recipe:

Peach Cobbler:
2 cans of canned peaches in heavy syrup
1 yellow cake mix
1 1/2 sticks melted butter (butter, not margarine)
Pour peaches in pyrex dish. Top with cake mix and melted butter. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes until gold and bubble.

Easy peasy Japaneasy!

So, since I now bake (ha ha ha), share your EASY recipes with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment