Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tickle Me Tuesdays.....July 4th Edition.


Welcome to Tickle Me Tuesdays, brought to us by Yes Teacher, where we discuss what is tickling our fancies this week.

For me it was 4th of July-inspired food. I love the red, white, and blue. I was obsessed with creating the "perfect" 4th of July party food for our family get together. In the end, I went with easy and we did strawberry, blueberry and whipped cream parfaits. And they were delish! But here's (some) of my inspiration:

Red, White, and Blue and very yummy-looking cake:

source


Another red, white, and blue cake with berries. I LOVE fresh berries.
source
Or finally, what I went with. Hey, it was easy! And it was yummy!




So what about ya'll? What is tickling your fancy this week? Please share with me and then go back and link up with Yes Teacher!


And I hope that each of you had a safe, fun-filled, wonderful Fourth of July. Happy 235th America!

2 comments:

  1. Yummmm!! It all looks so delicious and so patriotic!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could really go for a piece of cake right now! They all look sooooo good!

    ReplyDelete