Monday, June 6, 2011

My Little Life....

is full of love and laughter and happy times and everything a girl could ask for. This blog is about that little life. Our happy times, our sad times, and our in-between times. You'll hear about my husband (W), my daughter (A), my sweet (but very old) dachsund (Mollie), and all about our wonderful, all be it, simple life.

We live in the country, in a little, simple farmhouse. I've learned that I like to fill it with old things, flea market finds, and repurposed items. It took me a while to realized that an old house should, in fact, be filled with old things. I like to rummage at flea markets, yard sales, and estate sales. I like to see what I can find. You'll probably hear about my house adventures here as well.

I like things simple. And easy. With no drama.

So, welcome to My Little Life. It's small and simple and just like I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment